Salmon is one of my favorite fish to make and eat. Not only because it is delicious but the health benefits of salmon range from strengthening your muscles and hear to reducing your chances of developing some diseases. There have been studies that show that consumption of the fatty acid rich salmon can help you live a longer and healthier life!
Today I had some salmon fillets on hand and decided to bake it since I was really busy with work, school, and the gym. I needed something that I could just throw in the oven. I threw some things together and decided to share this super easy recipe with you guys!
Ingredients that you’ll need:
- 1 lbs Salmon Fillets
- ¼ butter or Olive oil (I used olive oil because I’m trying to watch my figure :-P)
- ½ the juice of a Lemon
- 2 Tbsp dried dill weed
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- Sea-salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place salmon in the baking dish.
3. Mix the olive oil and lemon together and drizzle all over the salmon coating it on both sides.
4. Mix the dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper together.
5. Season both sides of the Salmon.
6. Bake 25 minutes, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork!
7. Serve with a side of Quinoa or brown rice and vegies and you have yourself an easy nutritious meal!