Not only is this the easiest grilled pork chop recipe, it is also absolutely delicious. The best part about it is that you only need 2 ingredients and it requires no marinating!
The ingredients you’ll need:
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup of Sweet chilli sauce
- THAT’S IT!
1. Fire up your grill.
2. Slather 1 Cup of sauce (more if you would like) and cover the pork chops
3. When the grill is ready, place pork chops on the grill and cover for 2-5 minutes and flip. (Grilling time will vary depending on thickness of the pork chop)
4. Take off grill and baste with more sauce to add more flavor.
5. Serve with a side of white rice and vegetables. ENJOY!