Macros: 5f/22c/25p per serving
- 6 oz. shredded chicken (I used a large chicken breast that I baked at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes
- -1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of chopped Onion
- 4 oz. Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 can of Spicy Enchilada Sauce (Red)
- 1 can of Chopped Green Chiles
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degree Ferenheit.
Step 2: Combine the chicken, onion, cream cheese, cumin, chili powder, chopped green chiles, 1/2 of the enchilada sauce, and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese in a pan over medium heat.
Step 3: Roll your tortillas up with the filling and place the tortilla’s seam side down in an 8×8 pan.
Step 4: Pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top as well.
Step 5: Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes
Step 6: Enjoy! I usually pair this with some Mexican rice and beans.