I love pork tenderloins because it is so simple to prepare and is one of the leanest cuts of pork available! It’s known as the “chicken breast” of the pork world that stands up to bold delicious flavors and is overall versatile. Here is the recipe for one of my favorite marinades!
The ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 Pork Tenderloins (Mine were 2. 5 lbs)
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Sherry
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp dried Minced Onion
- 2 tsp minced Garlic
1. Mix everything in a gallon bag or bowl and marinate for 5 hours. (the longer the better!)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Place the pork tenderloin in a 9×13 baking dish (I line mine with aluminum foil for an easier cleanup).
4. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature is around 160°.
5. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
6. Serve with a side of rice, quinoa, and veggies! Enjoy!