The Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1.5 lbs of beef steak (eye of round steak, or tenderloin cut into thin pieces)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 Tbsp Chopped peanuts
- 4 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- ½ a juice of a lime
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 5 gloves of garlic, minced
- ½ Tbsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Cup of green beans (optional)
1. In small bowl, combine 4 Tbsp Soy sauce, ½ juice of a lime, 3 Tbsp light brown sugar, and 5 gloves of minced garlic,.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat 3 Tbsp Oil until hot!
4. Add the beef and let it sear and continue to sear until all sides are brown.
5. Add the onions and the green beans (or whatever other vegies you want) and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
6. Sprinkle the peanuts on top of the beef and serve with a side of steamed jasmine rice and enjoy!