This easy baked pesto chicken recipe is so easy and effortless but is easily one of my favorite dishes.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup basil Pesto
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella chesse
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Trim excess fat off chicken and cut each breasts into 2-3 strips.
3. Rub 1 Tbsp of minced garlic all over chicken.
4. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray and spread 1/4 cup Pesto on the bottom of the dish.
5. Lay chicken strips in dish and spread another 1/4 cup of Pesto over the chicken.
6. Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
7. At 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil off the baking dish and sprinkle shredded mozzarella on the chicken. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
You can serve this with pasta, quinoa, rice, 0r couscous! Enjoy:)