I often find myself day dreaming at work about cooking. Call me weird but today I just could not stop thinking about these dang chicken wings! So, naturally, I decided to satisfy my cravings! These savory chicken wings are o-so-good and super easy to make. The ingredients are simple but the flavor is phenomenal. Not only can you use this sauce for this recipe, you can also use this recipe on chicken breast (yum).
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1 cup honey, 2 Tbsp ketchup, oil, garlic and 2 Tbsp corn starch in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil and turn heat off. This will create a thicker sauce.
- Season chicken with black pepper.
- Line a 9X13 baking dish with aluminum foil and place the chicken wings in the baking dish.
- Poor the sauce all over the chicken.
- Place aluminum foil tightly over chicken and bake for 60 minutes.
- Take the foil off and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂